Wednesday, April 26, 2017

NEW BLOG! NEW LOOK! SAME OLD SHIT!



Hey guys and girls,

LiveJournal's been pissing me off lately, so I thought that after ten years of doing things the old fashioned way, I'd finally move into the 21st century and get on Blogger.  I'm still trying to figure it all out, so have patience with me as I try to get the new site up and running.

I still hope to be writing movie reviews with the same kind of consistency my readers are used to.  I am still hard at work on no less than FOUR new books, the first of which (a collection of all brand-new horror reviews) should be ready by the end of the year.

I plan on posting a handful of reviews soon just to test the waters and if I like the layout and format, I'll be sure to post even more in the near future. Thanks to all who have read my stuff, commented, and gave positive feedback over the last decade.  Here's to another decade of reviewing shit.

You can visit my old blog here:  http://thevideovacuum.livejournal.com/

2 comments:

  1. Any plans on reposting your old reviews on here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Originally I was going to create a Dreamwidth account to port everything over but the port wasn't successful so I just started up on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete