Thursday, October 5, 2017

NETFLIX AND KILL


Well, it’s that time of the year again.  It’s October and you know what that means:  Time for everyone who has a movie blog to spend each and every day watching and reviewing horror movies.  As you can see, it’s already October 5th and I haven’t reviewed any yet, but fear not, I will be watching and reviewing at least 31 horror films this month.   

Usually when I do one of these things, I try to have a theme to tie everything together.  In past years, I have watched nothing but sequels and in other years I have wasted precious money watching crap I’ve found in the bargain DVD bin at Wal-Mart.  I finally started streaming Netflix this year and while browsing their selection I found a ton of horror movies, so I figured I’d watch 31 horror flicks to celebrate the Halloween season.    

This will be fun because the films I’ve chosen include a couple of horror sequels, along with a lot of low budget crap, so it should be a nice mix of what I have done in previous years.  I hope you all have as much fun reading about my plunge into the horror of streaming as I will writing about it. 

Here’s a couple of links to the previous years’ 31 Days of Horror-Ween reviews:  https://thevideovacuum.livejournal.com/tag/.the%2031%20days%20of%20horror-ween 

https://thevideovacuum.livejournal.com/tag/.the%2031%20movies%20of%20horror-ween

No comments:

Post a Comment