Sunday, February 24, 2019

THE 2018 VIDEO VACUUM AWARDS: THE TECHNICAL AWARDS


Before that OTHER awards show steals all my thunder, I figured I’d go ahead and give out the 12th Annual Video Vacuum Awards.  We had a wealth of great nominees this year and I can’t wait to hand out the awards.  Before we do that though, tradition dictates that we first hand out The Video Vacuum Technical Awards.  These of course are awarded to movies that had zero or no competition in their respective categories.  So, without further ado:

Best Remake
Superfly
Runner-Up:  Death Wish

Best Shark Movie
The Meg
Runner-Up:  Santa Jaws

Worst Shark Movie
Deep Blue Sea 2

Best Movie Based on a Video Game
Rampage

Worst Drama
211
Runner-Up:  Hold the Dark

Best Comedy
A Futile and Stupid Gesture

Best Documentary
They’ll Love Me When I’m Dead
Runner-Up:  Won’t You Be My Neighbor?

Best Nicolas Cage Movie
Mom and Dad
Runner-Up:  Teen Titans Go! To the Movies 

Worst Nicolas Cage Movie
211

Best DTV/Streaming Sequel
Kickboxer:  Retaliation

Best TV Movie
Stalked by My Doctor:  Patient’s Revenge
Runner-Up:  Santa Jaws

Worst Kids Movie
Show Dogs
Runner-Up:  Peter Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment