Thursday, October 1, 2026

THE 31 DAYS OF HORROR-WEEN

This year for the annual 31 Days of Horror-Ween festivities, I am going to be doing something a little different.  The bad news is that I am still running behind on getting caught up on all the reviews I didn’t get to post this summer, so October won’t be all-horror movies as it usually is.  The good news is that the majority of the reviews that I haven’t posted yet are for horror films.  Because of that, I’m going to label them as “The 31 Days of Horror-Ween:  Pre-Game”.  Once I am caught up, I will switch over to all-horror programming.  Since I won’t be able to give you all 31 days of horror, I am going to make this year’s theme The 31 Movies of Horror-Ween.  That way, I will still review a horror movie for each day in October, just posted later in the month.  Afterwards, we will continue as usual with November (and probably December) being “Halloween Hangover” where I review a bunch of other horror-related odds and ends.  I hope to at least be caught up on the reviews in the next few weeks so we can focus on pure horror all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment