Sunday, January 1, 2023

TUBI CONTINUED…

Tubi is by far my favorite streaming service.  They have a wealth of WTF, oddball, low budget dreck, as well as even a few big budget, all-star, major studio movies.  Over the years, I’ve added a bunch of movies to my queue, and out of curiosity, I counted just how many I had in my watchlist.  As it turned out, there were 365.  I thought to myself, “Gee, the only way I could watch all those movies is if I watched one a day.”  

That gave me the idea to do this column.  However, I know my schedule is often erratic, so I know I couldn’t possibly keep up watching Tubi on a daily basis for an entire year.  Then I thought, “Well, I can just put it on pause and say, to be continued…  To be… Tubi… Tubi Continued!”  Once I had a catchy name for the column, I just HAD to follow through.  

I know full and well I won’t be able to watch all the movies in my queue.  In fact, I’m sure Tubi will take down some of these films before I even have a chance to check them out.  Another stumbling block… every time I watch a movie, I add two or three more whenever I peruse the “You Might Also Like” section.  No matter.  If they keep adding them, I'll keep watching them.

So, what do you say?  Let’s ring in the new year with a bunch of Tubi-tacular movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment