Monday, October 16, 2023

THE 31 DAYS OF TUBI-WEEN

As I’m sure you all remember, I am in the midst of trying to watch and review 365 movies on Tubi in 365 days.  As of October 1st, I am running behind by 22 movies.  I am also about two weeks behind on posting reviews, but I hope to get caught up real soon and eventually accomplish my goal of watching and reviewing a movie a day as part of the Tubi Continued… column.

The tradition in years past has been watching nothing but horror movies during the month of October as part of The 31 Days of Horror-Ween.  I’m combining both columns this year and calling it The 31 Days of Tubi-Ween.  I plan on not only watching 31 horror movies on Tubi during the month of October, but I also hope to make up those pesky 22 reviews I’m currently running behind on.  If not, I can always try to catch up during November’s annual Halloween Hangover column, which this year will be called Tubi-Ween Hangover.  

Will I ever catch up and meet my goal?  Tune in to find out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment