Monday, October 1, 2018

THE 31 MOVIES OF HORROR-WEEN


Well folks, it’s October.  It’s that time of the year again.  Time to switch your Twitter handle over to something horror related.  (In this case, I’ve changed mine to “Witch Lovell”.)  Time to change your blog format to an all-horror movie reviewing platform.  As per usual, I will be reviewing nothing but horror flicks this month.  31 movies in 31 days.  I have the line-up already sketched out and I’d say about 75% of the films will be taken from popular (and possibly not-so popular) horror franchises.  

Along the way, I will be also reviewing an occasional oddball “Deep Cut” and/or some crazy shit I stumble upon on Amazon Prime (which I’ll label as “Prime Evil”).  There’ll probably be a “real” movie review or two; but they will be more the exception than the rule.  Horror movies have always been my first love and it’s always a blast finding new shit to geek out about.  One thing is for sure, it’s going to be fun sharing some of my wild discoveries with you all, whether they are good or bad.

As you probably already know, my work schedule as well as my family life often prevent me from blogging on a daily basis.  As much as I’d love to review a single movie every day, it often just doesn’t work out that way.  That’s why I call it “The 31 Movies of Horror-Ween” and not “The 31 Days of Horror-Ween”.  I’m sure I’ll wind up watching so many that it’ll spill over well into November.

So what do you say?  Let’s start cracking!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Mitch. Always look forward to your 31 Days of Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me. 31 MOVIES of Horror-Ween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brett. I hope I don’t disappoint.

    ReplyDelete